- Advances the executive suite industry by being the best worldwide resource for education, knowledge and advocacy.
- Develops business plans and provides consulting and training for executive suite operators, entrepreneurs, investors, developers and building owners.
- By Roger Ricklefs, Staff Reporter of The Wall Street Journal - "When Matthew R. Johnson and his partners started their consulting and training business a few years ago, they thought it would be great to operate out of their homes. Then the barking began to bite..."
- From the March, 1995, Interim Report: Federal Interagency Telecommuting Centers, issued by the General Services Administration, Office of Workplace Initiatives.
- An artical by Gina M. Larson, Edge Online - "How does an entrepreneur keep overhead to a minimum and avoid the hassles of management and administrative tasks? By taking advantage of shared office space..."
- An artical by Clayton Park, Puget Sound Business Journal - "Growing service industry offers more than space to start-ups, branch offices..."